Thursday, March 31, 2011

Kick It With Us

I recently published a post giving you the top 5 reasons of why you should visit kickitwithus.com and I know everyone wants to know who and what it is. The crew consists of four guys and a girl all wanting to make a difference in the society. It's a very posittive group who just loves to kick it and show our peers that its more to Stl than clubs, violence and gangs. As a supportive friend I love to promote them because I admire what they are doing. These are our everyday average college students who doesnt mind making time a set from work or study time to be an example in the society. There are so many people who like to complain about how terrible Stl and East Stl are but how many are willing to step up and make a change. The group has been making such a positive effort that Tim Ezell from Fox 2 News will be having them as a guest on the show Friday morning at 9! I was astounded when I heard the news and it made me want to support them even more. Here are a few pics to introduce them and give you a little insight.
Left to right: Luko, Milly Day, Shaun Li
Front: Beef Stew
 Keesh




Be sure to check out the website at www.kickitwithus.com and you don't wanna miss out on their appearance with Tim Ezell on Fox 2 News Friday, April 1st at 9 a.m!!

1 comment:

  1. This was great to read. This is a great opportunity for those who say they don't have anything to do. I love to see young people doing postive things like this!

    ReplyDelete