Thursday, March 31, 2011

As Seen on TV

A few years ago I was granted the opportunity to appear on a MTV show called Sex With Mom and Dad as a guest of my cousin. Sounds cool right? Wrong! The experience was interesting and behind the scenes was fun, but the episode was embarrassing! I actually had forgotten all about it until one of my friends brought it up. Every now and again I always get someone to remind me that I was on TV. I recently went to the website to watch the clip and couldnt stop myself from laughing at how ridiculous we looked. I added the link to the blog for anyone who needs a good laugh. Just promise not to tease me when you see me!
http://www.mtv.com/videos/sexwith-mom-and-dad-ep-10-kayla/1597090/playlist.jhtml#series=2211&seriesId=25719&channelId=1

1 comment:

  1. I guess you have had your 15 minutes of fame! My TV fame is that I went to a taping of "Family Feud" and the back of my head can be seen once or twice.

    ReplyDelete