Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Allow me to reintroduce myself..

...My name is Bri! Well, Briana. I go by Bri or Bri-G but ONLY by my closest friends and family. Telling me to give an introduction of myself is quite a task, I'll admit. There's so much I could say about myself (ie Im a beautiful, young student) but those are all just things that you can observe and analyze! I guess the biggest characteristic that I should explain is that I'm not friendly. I promise I'll do my best to work on it for class, but more than likely my posts are the most you'll hear from me. I've recently moved to Belleville from St Louis and plan to further my studies of Journalism at Florida A&M next Fall. I'm the youngest of five on my mother's side and the eldest of three on my dad's side. Dont really know what else to say, but if you have any questions just ask. I may not be the most sociable at times, but I know how to speak when spoken to and dont mind answering pretty much anything there is you would like to know.

3 comments:

  1. I found your blog intresting in that you are going into journalism. My father started the East St. Louis Monitor Newspaper. I love to read the news and dicifer the truth from fabrication. Best of luck in your endeavors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to get to know you a little. What area of journalism would you like to go into? My undergraduate degree is in journalism/public relations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im actually thinking about print journalism. Ive done a little with broadcast journalism and although it was interesting, Im still more inclined to print. Maybe I can post some of the articles I've written in the past for the newspaper we had on the Flo Valley campus

    ReplyDelete